European Documentation Centre – EDC
European Documentation Centre – EDC is part of the Europe Direct Information Network established by the European Commission to ensure that information about the work and policies of the European Union is available to all its citizens. This European Documentation Centre hosted by the Institute for Development and International Relations from 1991 to 2008.
The EDC-IRMO provides a range of services to its users:
- access to publications and documents at the EDC-IRMO premises,
- free access to the EUR-Lex database,
- access to other off-line and on-line official EU databases (legislative and non-legislative),
- search and retrieval of specific information or documents of interest,
- guidance and help with search strategies and use of EC documentation,
- compilation of lists of reference material or lists of other information sources available on-line related to the specific field of interest,
- compilation of information dossiers upon user’s request,
- daily follow-up of new developments and news alert in specific areas of interest,
- assistance in acquiring publicly non-available documents from the EU institutions.
You can contact us by
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +385-1-4877465/466
- fax: +385-1-4828361
or visit the EDC-IRMO at its seat at:
- Institute for Develepment and International Relations
10000 Zagreb, Croatia
The EDC is open to the public from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The EDC-IRMO information officers will be happy to help you find all documents or other information available at the EDC-IRMO.
M. sc. Krševan Antun Dujmović